Salam. 4th Feb :) Happy 1yr old to my baby Red. Alhamdulilah. Ya Allah aku besyukur padaMu bertambah umur dan aku berdoa padaMu untuk dipanjangkan umur, murah rezeki, Iman yang teguh dan dipermudahkan dalam semua hal. AMIN. Im soo happy today.. Bday Greeting n wish non stop via sms and facebook. THank You Every1. My day full wit loved!
Alhamdulilah, Im soo happy then last year because Kaka Leng remember it this year!! (Thank You to facebook) hehe. Celebration? erm not today. Insyallah Tomorrow together wit February celebrant.
Wat I want? Im already ada almost semua the list I want. car, laptop, phone, job and others. Now for sure I want my own family hubby n kids. Insyallah. Im just berdoa n yakin pada Allah.
Wat I know. I mish my late parents very very much!!
SALAD
-
yes for today ...
and prepared tuna just in case and all the salad dressings
just sharing the comments
'we all love food'
Alhamdulillah rezeki ha...



No comments:
Post a Comment