Saturday, 31 October 2009

*85*..Days Without Mummy..AL-Fatihah

Salam. My Mum kembali ke rahmatuAllah on 21st Oct. Alhamdulilah Im oke Insyallah. Thank You for ucapan n doa. Moga Allah membalasinya.
Today 10 days without my mum. Kecarian? YES!! I am... Org2 yg pernah merasa kehilangan saja tau mcm mana rasa nya but I am redha dengan ketentuan Allah. Allah maha mengetahui and lebih menyayangi.
Makin hari makin kecarian. Rindu berabis. Byk benda yg dshare wit her. Banyak kenangan wit her. Just imagine Im wit her almost 24 7 tulak time keraja. But life goes on.
Usually morning before jalan keraja salam her kiss her pp n forehead. but now.. Im miss it. Balik keraja pun sama.. nada yg menunggu lagi now n nada yg menepun if limpas kul 3pm balum balik.... No more curfew. sighs miss it. RINDUU berabis...............
Nasib jua my wings n his family around.. so im not feel dat empty. I dont know mcm kah nie krg if drg balik semula. Mudahan saja Im tabah n sabar. Tawakal pada mu Ya Allah......
Im just make myself bz bz n bz..

Sis sofi: Thanks sis..., Kaka leng: Thank You for the advice n the chances .. InsyAllah I'll be a better person..., Haziqah: Thanks ya... n to all yg sms, yg d chatbox, d facebook: thank you....

Al-Fatihah khususan... Almarhum My Ayahanda n Bonda tersayang.. Wonderful parents n we luv you very very much!!

2 comments:

Senor Pablo said...

Salam takziah. I'm really sorry to hear the news. My prayers and strength for you. One of the best way to deal with grief is to talk/ or in this case blog about it. Do continue to do so as it will help you heal. No doubt we can never forget about the sweet memories of our loved ones but it will definitely help us to move on with our own life. Take care and may ALLAH bless rahmah to your late mother..Amin! Al-fatiha

KellzPatchi said...

Amin. Thank You Sir.

 
Free Blogger Templates