Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Kaji Selidik.. Why Do You Blog?

Why Do People Blog? What motives you write every single day?

For me: I want to write sumthing n to meluahkan rasa, pendapat, pandangan in my own blog. I want to share apa yg I like n Dont Like. n Sumthing untuk d baca in the future wat happening masa ani. and Also for 'sum1' dluar sana membaca my daily activities or my 'update' haha.. sis sofi enjoy reading :P

Now - For U??? wait hav to tanya2 org yg ada blog dulu hehe...

MEREKA KATA:

kasihz : y i blog .... too share information (informal or formal), to get more networking .....

KeeeJ: I blog because i want to share a lot to everyone in a sense of speaking your mind and to share valuable information in terms of Music, fashion, places and commitments. Peace!

Wadi : I Blog Because Seem How Its The 'In Thing' Ryt Now.. Hahahaha Honest Tu.. But There Are Many Other Reason.. I Cant Say This Is Where I Express MySelf Because I Hardly Do That Here.. To Show My Personal Feelings Pun Nda Jua.. I Dun Dare To Do That When There Is Lots Of Hypocrytes Out There..
But What I Can Say Is That.. The Reason I Blog Is Just Basically Here I Can Share Almost All Of My Day To Day Life's Journey.. At Times When I Want To Have A Say On Events Or Things Where I Feel Appropriate.. Or Just Having An Absolute Laugh.. Furthermore.. It Helps Me Think On What To Post.. It Helps Me Destress.. And I Always Imagine That Like In 5 Years Frm Now Or Maybe More.. I Cud Have Look Back At All The Post I Posted Here.. All Those Photos N I Knw I Would Smile Or Laugh.. And Say Hell Yeah.. That Was A Good Time Back Then.. =)


AiRiL : Why i blog? Pasal apa ah? Well.. i blog is just want to share what i see everday.. I used to drive dari Tutong to KB or dr Tutong to Bsb and i see lots of things like roadblocks, car accident (thanks to balai polis pasal selalu send information), new buliding, new restaurant and byk lagi laa..Cukup laa the camera tell the story of what's happening...

ElyZa : For me, blogging brought lots of experience to me. I gained few more friends, knowledges, informations and to name a few..To blog or not to blog is other kind of question...I decide blogging rather than wasting my time to do things that wouldn't give me such advantages...haha..And that's for sure..At first, it was hard for me to start blogging, but when I used to do lots of posting and template's tweaking, I found this "blogging" thing in a very interesting activity...Day by day, I like it very much...

Ms Ocean : Some people still dont get what my main purpose of blogging...
My blog is all about the routine life...
No,Im not trying to expose and getting a public figure... Its just that I love blogging,I love to write more than talking much.. Because Im not kindly "Petah dalam bercakap person"... Its my weakness....
I started my entries already since 2003,when my first step here in Cairo... Which that was five years ago... But at that moment, I just made my blogging via Space Msn or (I-wont-mentioned-here) where's my old blogging located.
Since after that, I was not that much active in blogging,so i................ (Continue in here "click- http://bratzboopssy.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html
-scroll under topic Just Wanna Share 21st September 2008)"


Adeendra aka Pegawai Kanan :

  • According to Theme of my halaman : ingin-ingin hati bahhh hehehe
  • Part of my "hiwayah* tym nada kanz d buat
  • Blogging apa yg d buat+ d alami + d lihat + d tutur + d rasa yg ingin d kongsi SAHAJA


HoNeY : i blog because i need to let out my creative juices... sometimes to also share with my readers whats happening in my life.. or the latest IT bags! but most of the times.. i just need a place to let it allll out!!! hehehehe :)

TiNi K : My blog is partly like an extension of my radio show. But the aim is to entertain through the written word instead of songs and chatter..It's also an outlet for my thoughts - both positive and negative...once stuff is out of my head and on the blog, I stop obsessing about it. In other words - Blogging is therapy!

YanaMagnum : I have been blogging for 6years now. I started when I was back in UK, where the connection are SUPER FAST FAST hahaha.. Most of the time I express what I feel, what happen on my daily basis..What else...hmmm I blog because it can help myself to ease those pain whenever I'm hurt. weseh!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blog because i want to share a lot to everyone in a sense of speaking your mind and to share valuable information in terms of Music, fashion, places and commitments. Peace!

Airil Shamril said...

Why i blog? Pasal apa ah? Well.. i blog is just want to share what i see everday.. I used to drive dari Tutong to KB or dr Tutong to Bsb and i see lots of things like roadblocks, car accident (thanks to balai polis pasal selalu send information), new buliding, new restaurant and byk lagi laa..

Cukup laa the camera tell the story of what's happening...

Strictly Beautiful said...

i blog because i need to let out my creative juices... sometimes to also share with my readers whats happening in my life.. or the latest IT bags! but most of the times.. i just need a place to let it allll out!!! hehehehe :)

Anonymous said...

My blog is partly like an extension of my radio show. But the aim is to entertain through the written word instead of songs and chatter..

It's also an outlet for my thoughts - both positive and negative...once stuff is out of my head and on the blog, I stop obsessing about it. In other words - Blogging is therapy!

 
Free Blogger Templates