Tired! Naleh! Rough Day! Tough Day! Infact naleh berabis dis week wit workload (bukan pulang mengomplen nie).... alhamdulilah still can besabar... rahmat Ramadhan.
Want to share a story. (below story yg menambah kan my tired-ness)
Today 1 'chatter' kana banned oleh dis DJ. Then dis chatter feel bad.. Yang MENYAKITI HATI.. WHY!!! aku yg kana kusuti... nda tau lah.. if She mengusut or Marah or Just Baibun.. but for me its not joking.. mun sampai MSN nick nya pun d buat nya.. PASAL KAWAN?? i think.. semua org yg dlm msn list nya can read n see it...
Iatah ku nda paham.. eventho dj atu 'my kawan' as she balik2 said but its not my problem..
Bukan aku yg menyuruh ia memban.. n Bukan aku yg suruh 'she' buat 'hal' d chatbox.
I told her - dat her problem wit dat DJ not me.. Jgn ku d bawa2..
Then she said - kenapakan?? kenapa ko ke hati?? (sort off catu lah.. malas kan buat semua nya)
Dalam hati menjawap - HELOO SIapa jua nda ke hati.. yg d tanya n d attack aku berabis2...
......n honestly.... u already make me sakit hati n tired n sick wit u...... u also my kawan bah...
Above story is only my luahan rasa.. n Pls dont ask who n who.. n I rest my case
Moral of the story: Baibun ada limitnya......................................
SALAD
-
yes for today ...
and prepared tuna just in case and all the salad dressings
just sharing the comments
'we all love food'
Alhamdulillah rezeki ha...



3 comments:
Hi Kellz - the reason why I had to ban Sakura is because she repeatedly was typing in "boring!! boring!!" I think maybe because I didn't layan her song request. I ignored it first. But when it didn't stop - I banned her. Sorry about that. But I can't allow unruly behaviour in the chatbox. Hopefully she has cooled down now. She's welcome back anytime.
KFM chatters ? 98% of them are immature bah. Like kids. Even though they are near to age 30 plus udah. I duno how d Deejays can stand them.
astee... apalaa... nw i knw da stories behind it.. :)
-manic
Post a Comment